- Arrive Melbourne Tullamarine airport within 21:30 hrs & SIC transfer to hotel (Extra private surcharge apply for late night arrivals). Check-in (Early Check-in is not Guaranteed).
- Breakfast. Morning half day SIC Melbourne city tour - Limited hotel Pickups between 7-750AM (Complimentary & NON-Refundable). This Tour ends by 11:45 hrs at Federation Square.
- Later take the Melbourne visitor's shuttle bus (at local Charge of AUD10 per person extra) from stop # 2, outside the St Paul's Cathedral (opposite the Federation Square) to Sports Precinct (stop # 3) and walk across to Gate # 3 (between light towers 1 & 2) to Join the guided 1 hour Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) tour (operates between 1000-15:00 hrs on non-event dates) OR walk across to Southgate art and leisure Precinct to Join 1 hour Melbourne Yarra river cruise (Last departure time between 1500-15:30 hrs). Return to hotel on own.
- Overnight at your hotel.
- Breakfast. Choice of 1 Full day SIC tour- Limited hotel pickup, Either-Morning full day SIC Great Ocean Road tour departure at 08:00 hrs / Returns after 20:00 hrs (compulsory and non refundable) OR ex Federation Square. Afternoon full day SIC Phillip Island Penguins, Kangaroos & Koalas Dep 13:00 hrs / Returns after 21:30 hrs (compulsory and non refundable) OR Morning full day SIC Sovereign Hill Gold Rush tour departure 08:00 hrs only on Mon, Tue, Thu & Sat / Returns by 17:30 hrs (compulsory and non refundable) OR Morning full day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Yarra Valley Wineries of Dominique Portet, Rochford, etc - Dep 08:00 hrs only on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (compulsory and non refundable) OR
- Morning full day SIC Puffing Billy Steam Train & Healsville Wildlife tour-Departure 08:00 hrs only on Mon, Wed, Fri & Sun (compulsory and non refundable)
Brisbane or Gold Coast
- Breakfast. Depart to Melbourne Tullamarine airport by SIC transfer for flights within 21:00 hrs. Arrive Brisbane or Gold Coast airport within 23:30 hrs and SIC transfer to your hotel. Overnight.
- Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Movieworld Admission (Combo Ticket with Free Souvenir Bag & Photoframe at MW - No Refund if 1Park Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your hotel
- Breakfast. Return SIC transfer to Seaworld Admission (Combo Ticket - No Refund if 1Park Ticket Utilised or Ticket lost). Overnight at your hotel.
- (Replace or Substitute by Return SIC for full Day Dreamworld admission on 1 of the Days instead of Movieworld OR Seaworld at supplement cost extra of AUD20/Adult and AUD10/Child)
- Breakfast. Check-out & SIC transfer to Brisbane or Gold Coast Airport. Arrive Sydney Airport within 21:30 hrs & SIC transfer to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel.
- Breakfast. Morning half day SIC Sydney city tour with views of Opera House & Harbour Bridge and visit to Manly Beach, etc (complimentary and non refundable) - Limited hotel
- Pickup, No hotel drop, this tour ends by 11:45 hrs near Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. Get down nearest to King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour Proceed to Sea Life Aquarium at Darling Harbour to exchange combo 2 pass voucher for admissions to Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D experience (Transfers to Aquarium & Tower are not included).
- Evening proceed on own to King Street Wharf # 5, Darling Harbour by 1850-19:00 hrs to join Sydney ShowBoat Cruise with Indian Dinner and standard seating-No transfers (Does not operates on TUESDAY and SUNDAY - Upgrade to priority or window seating at a supplement cost of AUD25 Per Person Extra). (No Operations or Not Valid on No Operations on 02 OCT, 24, 25, 26 & 31DEC, 01, 02JAN, 26JAN, 14FEB, 30MAR - Jain Menu not catered)
- Breakfast. Choice of 1 Full Day SIC Tour - (Very Limited Hotels Pickup - only 9 Pickup points for all Tours between 7-750AM, depending upon hotel location)
- Full Day SIC Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park, Scenic Rides at Scenic World - Dep 0800hrs daily / Returns by 1800hrs - Limited hotel pickup (Compulsory & NON Refundable) OR
- Breakfast. Check Out. SIC transfer to Sydney Airport (Valid for departure flights after 7AM for Domestic or 8AM for International - Extra Private Surcharge will apply for Early morning Transfer).
Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world's sixth-largest country by total area. Arty, cosmopolitan and as comfortable sipping a latte as it is chugging a cold beer, Melbourne has a strong claim to the status of Australia's cultural capital.
Melbourne often rank high on the most liveable city in the world list, and for those visiting, it's not hard to understand why.