- Arrive at Amsterdam. Get transfer from Amsterdam Airport. Check in to Amsterdam hotel.
- After Breakfast, Enjoy Hop-On Hop-Off Bus tour by city sightseeing. This 24 hrs pass offers the perfect opportunity for travelling around Amsterdam with its wealth of waterways. The comfortable boats offer a regular service along 3 routes with 14 stops all together, located near the major museums, shopping areas and top attractions. On board there will be commentary on various aspects of Amsterdam's history, culture and architecture.
- This 24 hrs pass is an excellent way to explore Amsterdam! This pass also includes entrance to the Heineken experience. Here you will experience the world of Heineken, its history and you will discover the brewing process of the world’s most popular beer. A free souvenir and two beers are included in the tour.
- Upon arriving at airport get transferred to hotel. Evening at Leisure. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. Day free at your own and enjoy Eiffel Tower, Evening Cruise and Illuminations of Paris. You will start your evening with a cruise on the River Seine which will introduce you to the main monuments of Paris. This will be followed by a magical and magnificent drive through Paris by night with its beautiful illuminated buildings where you will be delighted by the views of the Champs-Elysees, Arch of triumph, Eiffel Tower, Louvre Pyramid and many more Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. Disneyland Paris-1 Day 1 Park- Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Paris.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel Transfer by TGV 9215 from PARIS to Lucerne. Check-in to hotel in Lucerne and relax. Later in the evening you can take stroll in near by places. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel and Enjoy excursion to MT Titlis. Breakfast at hotel, and then move out to join a full day excursion tour to Mt. Titlis, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Switzerland. The mountain offers you to enjoy beautiful sights all around you from a point that is considered the highest in Central Switzerland. Evening at leisure enjoy on your own. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Lucerne.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure or opt for Jungfrau tour (additional cost ) Excursion to JUNGFRAUJOCH-TOP of Europe Have your breakfast and join an excursion tour from Zurich to Jungfraujoch, an idyllic spot set against beautiful backdrops. Known as Top of Europe, simply because of the highest railway station of the continent we find here, Jungfraujoch is really amazing. In the eveing leisure time at Interlaken. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Lucerne.
- Enjoy Breakfast at hotel and later on Board train from Lucerne to Zurich. Day at leisure in Zurich.
- Enjoy Breakfast at hotel and later on start for a Day trip to Rhine Falls.
- After Breakfast, board your train for Venice. Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel in Venice.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy city sightseeing Hop on hop off. Tour Description: Even though there are about 97 other cities or towns named Venice in the world, our Venezia is and will always be a unique city! It has been built on an archipelago of 118 small islands in 800 AC, Venice today is an extraordinary mixture of artistic and cultural influences which reach the city by land and most of all by sea.
- This particular city is crossed by 150 canals and connected by over 400 bridges, for this reason it can only be visited on foot or by boat. Without any doubt, admiring the beautiful city of Venezia from the sea is a unique emotion and our red boats will accompany you around the Laguna of Venice.
- The typical Hop On Hop service will allow you to get on and off from the boat at any stop, that way have the maximum liberty to visit the major sights and attractions.
- From Piazza San Marco to Ponte dei Sospiri, from the beaches of Lido to the Island of Murano, City Sightseeing will take you on a trip through history, culture and tradition in the most romantic city in the world, so all you have to do is take a seat and admire your surroundings.Departure Point: Stazione Ferroviaria Santa Lucia- Stazione Marittima (Cruise Terminal)- San Marco (Giardinetti Reali)- Lido SME (Pontile ACTV)- Murano (Pontile Fornace Ferro)- Zattere (Incurabili)- Stazione Marittima (Cruise Terminal).
- After breakfast, get transferred to Rome via Eurail. Arrive in Rome. Check into your hotel. Evening at leisure.
- After Breakfast, Enjoy Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Tour Description : Take a complete tour of ancient Rome's major sights and skip the queues for the archaeological area.
- Gain your special access to the Colosseum and, once inside, breath the bloody past of the amphitheatre and its atmosphere lead by passionate and expert guides. Let's admire the splendid arch of Constantine, climb the Palatine hill and stomp on the legendary via sacra or sacred way.
- Start Time : 1: 45 PM Departure Point : Hotel Pick Up Spend a comfortable overnight stay at hotel.
- Enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- This is the last day of your vacation. Have your breakfast in morning and start packing to say farewell. Transfer to the airport where you will take a flight back home.
- 02 Night accommodation in Amsterdam
- 03 Night accommodation in Paris
- 03 Night accommodation in Lucerne
- 02 Night accommodation in Zurich
- 02 Night accommodation in Venice
- 02 Night accommodation in Rome
- Daily Breakfast
- Enjoy Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour by City Sightseeing (Amsterdam)
- Enjoy Eiffel Tower, Evening Cruise and Illuminations (Paris)
- Disneyland Paris - 1 Day 1 Park (Paris)
- Enjoy excursion to MT Titlis (Lucerne)
- Day trip to Rhine Falls (Zurich)
- Enjoy City Sightseeing Hop on hop off (Amsterdam)
- Enjoy Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill (Rome)
- Internal Transfer by Eurail
- All Airport Transfer
From riotous fiestas and sizzling cuisine to world-class museums and cutting-edge art galleries, there’s a reason why Spain endures as one of the world’s most popular destinations. Like the country’s famous tapas, Spain itself is a tempting smorgasbord of bustling cities, scenic countryside and sunny islands, which visitors can nibble away at an repeat trips or consume in one giant fest. Either way, it is one appetising nation