- Barcelona Airport arrival, transfer to your hotel and day free for leisure ( visit Beach today )
- Overnight at Barcelona Hotel.
Barcelona-Hot Air ballon and sea aquarium
- We invite you to experience the adventure in the Vallès Oriental, at only 30 minutes away from Barcelona. Taking off from Cardedeu, you will discover from the air amazing panoramas and landscapes, flying over unique points of interest in the Montseny Natural Park region.
- By clear sky, you will have the opportunity to admire the Montserrat picks, Barcelona itself and the Mediterranean sea ....In the afternoon visit Aquarium de Barcelona which is the most important marine leisure and education centre in the world concerning the Mediterranean.
- A series of 35 tanks, 11000 animals, 450 different species, an underwater tunnel 80 metres long, six million litres of water and an immense Oceanarium (the only one in Europe), Overnight stay at hotel in Barcelona
Barcelona to Costa Caribe Aquantic Park
- Located right beside PortAventura, Costa Caribe is Spain’s premier aquatic park, covering a huge area with splash pools, interactive water jets and free-fall water slides.
- Having undergone a renovation, the park now includes a dedicated children’s area with a large pool and a floating pirate ship-stuffed to the seams with Sesame Street characters. Connected to the child pool is a full-sized adults-only pool, surrounded by Europe’s highest free-fall water slide, 6-lane racer slides and, of course, sun loungers for enjoying the park in a more leisurely fashion! Like PortAventura, Costa Caribe has a wide range of eateries, with some five different cafes to choose from.
- Overnight at hotel Port Aventura.
Port Aventura Theme Park
- After Breakfast, visit the Europe’s second-largest theme park, Port Aventura which has something to offer all the family. Split into different zones (each based on towns in different parts of the world) each with roller coasters and rides, the vast adventure park boasts a more sedate area for younger kids, too. For a white-knuckle ride check out the Shambhala; it’s Europe’s highest roller coaster with a 256-feet (78-meter) drop! Furius Baco takes the accolade for one of the world’s fastest accelerator rides, and there are countless boat rides, water flumes, and white-water raft rides to add to the fun. Later in the evening transfer to Valencia.
- Overnight at Hotel Port Aventura
- After Breakfast transfer to Madrid via train
- Welcome to Madrid Arena, the Plaza Monumental de las Ventas del Espíritu Santo, the international centre of bullfighting. On your visit with Las Ventas Tour you will discover a place which is emblematic of the heart and soul of bullfighting, where the world’s finest matadors present their artistry and skill. We will guide around the key parts of the bullring, from the main entrance, to the tendidos, the callejón…. putting into context the three protagonists of this magnificent spectacle: the audience, the bullfighter and the bull.
- Overnight at hotel in Madrid.
- Buffet breakfast. This morning's escorted sightseeing tour will allow you to get a glimpse of some of Madrid's most outstanding attractions, like the Puerta del Sol, the magnificent fountains of Neptune and Cibeles, the stately Alcala Gate, the busy Gran Via, the Plaza de España and the Plaza de Oriente. Free time for lunch on on your own.Highly recommended this afternoon, is an optional tour to the Imperial former capital city of Toledo, where you will be escorted through its narrow cobblestone streets, soaking up the medieval atmosphere. Touring will include the interior of the magnificent Gothic cathedral and a visit to St. Tome Church, where El Greco's masterpiece painting is displayed. There will also be some time for shopping for the unique typical local artisans.
- Overnight stay in Madrid.
- Check out of the hotel as you will be transferred to the airport.
- 04 Night accommodation in Barcelona
- 02 Night accommodation in Madrid
- Daily Breakfast
- Hot Airballon and sea aquarium
- Barcelona to Costa Caribe Aquantic Park
- Port Aventura Theme Park
- Madrid – Bullering
- Madrid – City Tour
- Internal Transfer by Eurail
- All Airport Transfer
In spite of its myriad attractions, most come to Spain for Sun, Sand & Self Indulgence. Spain is much more than holidays in the sun, Away from the beach there is lot more to do.