Barcelona city tour. “Spanish Village” visit and evening transfer to Las Ramblas district.
- Today we will get to know Barcelona, an impressive city right on the Medi¬terranean Sea. Our visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert (note: If the group has fewer than fifteen people, explanations can be given by our guide.)
- We also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neigh¬bourhood dating back to the Middle Ages.
- We will visit the area where the Olympic Games took place.
- It will be possible to see and photograph La Sagrada Fa¬milia basilica; the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudí. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”).
- This open air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Free time to explore the city on your own.
- In the evening we provide transfer to Las Ramblas and Plaza Cata¬lunya area, where you can select from a great variety of restaurants (including Indian, Chinese, Halal, International and regional Spanish cuisine).
- Return to hotel.