Visit Peniscola, a beautiful walled town combined with a castle on the sea. Sighseeing of Valencia. Evening transfer. Dinner included.
- We travel south along the Mediterranean. A special stop is made at PENISCOLA, a small walled town on the shores of the sea.
- After a short introduction given by our guide, you can make your way through the town, discovering the fishing port, the castle and the beach. Time for a walk.
- Afterwards we travel to VALENCIA, time for lunch. In the afternoon, with a local guide we will include a visit to the third largest Spanish city that mixes the modern with the historical.
- We will know its historic center, the fish market, the cathedral and also the avant-garde City of Arts and Sciences. the most important modern tourist site in the city.
- Evening transfer to the Plaza de Toros. In this area an indian or vegetarian dinner will be included.
- Return to hotel.
- Valencia: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias.. Mediterránea.