- Meet & assist at Amman Airport. Transfer to Hotel, Overnight at Amman Hotel.
Amman-Desert Castles-Amman City Tour-Amman
- Have breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to Desert Castles – beautiful examples of both early Islamic art and architecture, stand testament to a fascinating era in the country's rich history; back to Amman – City Tour -a sprawling city spread over 19 hills, is the modern - as well as the ancient - capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Stay overnight at Amman Hotel.
- Have breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to Umm Qays – was once one of the Decapolis cities, perched on a splendid hilltop overlooking the Jordan Valley and the Sea of Galilee; proceed to Ajloun.
- This castle was built in 1184 by 'Izz ad-Din Usama bin Munqidh, a general of Saladin, who defeated the Crusaders in 1187; drive to Jerash – one of the best preserved Roman provincial towns in the world; back to Amman. Stay overnight at the Amman Hotel.
Amman-Bethany-Mt. Nebo-Madaba -Kerak-Petra
- Have breakfast at the Hotel. Transfer to Bethany – the site of John the Baptist's settlement at Bethany beyond the Jordan, where Jesus was baptized; proceed to Mt. Nebo – from its windswept promontory, Moses viewed the Holy Land of Canaan that he would never enter; drive to Madaba – its real masterpiece, in the Orthodox Church of Saint George, is the 6th century AD mosaic map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land; continue to Kerak – the castle in itself is all the more impressive as an example of the Crusaders' architectural military genius; arrival to Petra. Stay overnight at the Petra Hotel.
- Have breakfast at the Hotel. Petra visit – the world wonder is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabateans; proceed to Aqaba – the seaside resort provides the perfect location for rest and relaxation on the shores of the Red Sea. Stay overnight at Aqaba Hotel.
- Have breakfast at the Hotel. Afternoon, proceed to Wadi Rum, 4x4 Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum Desert for 2 Hours – this is a stupendous, timeless place, it is the weather and winds that have carved the imposing, towering skyscrapers.Have dinner & overnight stay at Wadi Rum Camp.
Wadi Rum-Dead Sea
- Have breakfast at the Camp. Transfer to Dead Sea – the lowest point on the face of the earth, over 400 meters (1,312 ft.) below sea level. The leading attraction is the warm, soothing, super salty water itself. Stay overnight at Dead Sea Hotel.
Dead Sea-Amman Airport
- Breakfast at Hotel. Transfer to Amman Airport for departure.
- Hotel accommodation at hotels on bed & breakfast.
- All entrance fees as per the program
- During Petra visit - Horse Ridding in Petra (800 Meters).
- During Wadi Rum visit - 2 Hours Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum.
- Water & soft drinks with free wifi throughout the trip in vehicle.
Many travellers visit Jordan with its history in mind, and understandably so. The country is steeped in stories from the distance past, with the ruins to prove it.