Amman airport or Jerash or Amman city tour
- Meet & assist at Amman airport. Drive to Jerash– one of the best preserved Roman provincial towns in the world, back to Amman– city tour– a sprawling city spread over 19 hills, is the modern as well as the ancient- capital of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. Overnight at Amman hotel.
Amman or Madaba or Mt. Nebo or Wadi Rum
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Madaba– its real masterpiece, in the Orthodox church of Saint George, is the 6th century AD mosaic map of Jerusalem and the holy Land; proceed to Mt. Nebo– from its windswept promontory, Moses viewed the holy land of Canaan that he would never enter; continue to Wadi Rum– 4x4 jeep tour in Wadi Rum desert for 2 Hours– this is stupendous, timeless place, it is the weather and winds that have carved the imposing, towering skyscrapers.
- Dinner & Overnight at Wadi Rum Camp.
Wadi Rum or Petra or Dead Sea
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Petra– the world wonder is without doubt Jordan’s most valuable treasure and greatest tourist attraction. It is a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabateans; drive to Dead Sea– the lowest point on the face of the earth, over 400 meters (1,312 ft.) below sea level. The leading attraction is the warm, soothing, super salty water itself.
- Overnight at Dead Sea hotel
Dead Sea or Bethany or Amman airport
- Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to Bethany– the site of John the Baptist's settlement at Bethany beyond the Jordan, where Jesus was baptized; proceed to Amman airport for departure.
- Hotel accommodation at hotels on bed & breakfast.
- All entrance fees as per the program
- During Petra visit - Horse Ridding in Petra (800 Meters).
- During Wadi Rum visit - 2 Hours Jeep Tour in Wadi Rum.
- Water & soft drinks with free WIFI throughout the trip in vehicle
In Jordan, hospitality is king. Everywhere you visit will hear heartfelt words of welcome, and often be invited into shops & people’s home for a glass of sweat tea and conversation. As Jordanians say, “ Ahlan wa Sahlan” – Come in and make yourself at home